We are specialised in global robotics services. With over 2,000 permanent employees in 30 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- You are a passionate programmer andyou want to freely express your creativity in a self-developed user landscape instead of being limited by fixed structures
- You will focus on developing user-friendly applications and you will design the applications in a less graphically ambitious way but rather clearly arranged
- You like analysing processes and implementing them into web applications
- It inspires you to facilitate your colleagues’ working life by a high usability of your applications
- You manage transfer your enthusiasm to your colleagues and thus create a unique software
- Speed, structure and coordination describe your way of working
- Sound practical experience as a Python developer
- Deep database knowledge (preferably MS SQL)
- Good knowledge of AJAX-based web applications and established frameworks, such as jQuery, Zend, extJS
- A good written and oral command of English; at best, German skills
We offer a safe and responsible job in a highly motivated and open-minded team which compromises a variety of tasks. Moreover, with our self-developed e-learning platform we provide you the opportunity to continually enhance your professional skills.
Did we spark your interest? We look forward to receiving your full application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application quoting the keyword “Python Developer Robotics” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job type: Fulltime
Contract type: Temporary
Region: Germany, Nuremberg