We are specialised in global robotics services. With over 2,000 permanent employees in 30 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
To expand our team in Germany we are looking for Service Delivery Managers in Nuremberg.
- Initiation, conception and follow-up of national and international robotics projects for our renowned clients
- Management of teams of technicians, team leaders, service desk managers, administration personnel
- Supervision and control of the processes and the level of service contractually appointed (SLA, KPIs, …)
- Commercial and technical collaboration in a project team
- Recognize and implement the potential of optimization
- Calculations and reports relative to the project
- Support during the implementation of the project
- Resource and costs monitoring
- You have an Engineering and/or Business background and at least two years’ experience in project management
- You are able to convince others through your professional skills, notably in terms of communication and organization, and through your great concern for clients and quality of service
- Determination, autonomy and personal motivation are terms that define you
- You are flexible, can support an important workload and are open to new organizational techniques
- You like working in a team having contact with the staff as well as the clients
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we welcome your complete application. Please indicate your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date and send your application documents with the reference “Service Delivery Manager Robotics“ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job type: Fulltime
Contract type: Temporary
Region: Germany, Nuremberg